safeTALK Workshop 17-18 November 2022
Train the Trainer Conference led by Michael Heuer
Contact Sundi Romano at The Dewey Center for chaplaincy 843-824-4322
Northwood Baptist Church (in the social hall)
2200 Greenridge Rd
North Charleston, SC, 29406
There are two registrations. 1 with us on EventBrite and the 2nd with LivingWorks to be in their system to be a trainer. You must be current on ASIST to attend the SafeTALK training.
There are 11 slots available at $1250.00 each.
Once you overlook this page, please register on EventBrite here.
Includes materials and lunch Thursday and Friday.
Learn more about LivingWorks SafeTalk: https://legacy.livingworks.net/training-and-trainers/find-a-training-workshop/view/19550
5 will be allowed to be on a waiting list
If you are traveling to Charleston, we recommend Fairfield Inns and Suites at (843)414-2700 or Hampton Inns and Suites at (843) 735-7500. Both hotels are within a mile of the University.
2nd Registration with LivingWorks
Voucher Code: 22064
To register for your safeTALK T4T, please follow the steps below:
1 Click on (or enter) the registration link you were provided into your address bar for the T4T.
2. Next the posting for the safeTALK T4T will appear.
3. Enter the voucher code you were provided above
4. A login screen will appear
5. Click on Create Account. Complete the fields and click the create account button on the bottom of the page.6. The login screen will appear again (Now enter your e-mail address & password again) and click on the login button.
7. Continue on with the registration process.
8. Complete registration form and submit.** Candidates with an existing LivingWorks account do not need to create a new one
Your materials will be ordered for arrival before the training. Please let us know when you receive them, and keep them packed up in a safe place for the instructor to inventory upon his/her arrival.
Please do not hesitate to be in touch with any questions or concerns.
Vidya Sharma Program Logistics Coordinator t: Direct Line unavailable due to Work-from-Home mandate
LivingWorks Education IncHours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm MST